Monday 11 March 2013

Prejudice? Oh no it's not~

Assalamu alaikum guys~
Hmm.. I juz want to say this..
and I juz want to be clear with this..
Thank goodness that ms. told me about that,
Me losing my attention last week..
I juz now realized what she totally meant!!
YEah.. I've been neglecting alot of things...
That would end up piling and making it miserable for me..
There's been this "FEELING" hunting me inside..
Making me think like there's nothing wrong..
and not to be worried about it..
Like it keeps me chilling..
Even though I SHOULD be getting WORRIED about things..
Was it because of what happened during that day?
Did I lose myself to that?
Was it because I let my inner self(?) get the best of me?
Hmm.. This unpredictable happenings... and now..
English Subject is really torturing me to HELL!!
I wasn't tortured like this before...
WHY THE HECK DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS?
I mean seriously!! It's just a piece of cake YES!
But it doesn't mean that I am one of the experts..
who can manually, mentally and physically can do it!
I'm just the intermediate.. Who's trying out life..
How's it like to be OUTSIDE the company where I was always have been..

So to conclude this story;
*really dun like this me now*
I must tell you... I AM STARTING TO "DISLIKE" ENGLISH!
subject ONLY!! For Pete's sake!! I dun LIKE to be there anymore!!
You might say that this is back-biting... I dunno and I dun care whatever u say!
but I JUST have to say it! I can't let it keep in me all the time!!

Okay.. GTG!! Wednesday's Progress Test and our teacher's really worried
that we [am I included in that too?] are going to fail? or not?
But she really wanted US to get full marks..
I promise you I also want to get full marks but because of SILLY mistakes..
I always get this MINUS points behind me.. WAITING!

No comments: