Saturday 23 February 2013

Egg Pie!

Assalamu alaikum folks~
It has been a really long time.....
Well for me that is.. That I haven't posted much here!!
TT^TT I'm having this feeling that, you might think I'll loose this too?
Please no!! Don't think of that! >w< I've made this blog with all my efforts!
Put all the words and made everything to what I think is best for this blog!
Well, everything is for me.. and also for my readers! X3
I'm glad that somehow, this blog is being "watched" by my NEW friends..
hehehe~ coz I haven't really told ALL the people whom I have been with for the past 5 years!
Except for my bestfriends of course!! THEY should know.. oh except for one.. (゜。゜) 

For today, I just wanted to say that I BAKED EGG PIE??
uhmm.. just made really.. =))) oh no.. I only mixed.. oh nvm that~
Who wanz?? XD Oh I'm sorry I ain't giving one!!! But I'll be having your reservation for the next! InshaAllah!
We hardly had ate Egg Pie for like YEARS! naaah~! Juz kidding!
We just miss its taste! flavor! hotness! and taste? XD I just said that.. =))

Oh well~ Inshaallah I hope that this week is going to be fine!
Esp for the coming week! Oooooh~ I'm so so so super excited for THIS BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP!
oh wait.. It's just a COMPETITON!! TT^TT but hopefully I'd get to be in the TEAM first!! INSHAALLAH~!!
hmm.. Oh have I ever told you that "I lack Time Management" ?
coz I keep on doing useless thing.. but more like procrastinating..
esp when it comes to hws, assignments, quizzes and exams!
That's why this habit that is so called "CRAMMING" would always come to me~ XD
that would also be alright with me~ But hopefully INSHAALLAH TA'ALA that this will change..
Also now that I'm taking GS subject.. It's been really reflecting me!
Making me remind what I had in HS, Elementary days.. ;<
Sure do miss them alot!

SO! I'll just leave you with this YUMMY, TASTY, YELLOW-ISH EGG PIE (  ̄д ̄ ) that would make you drool all over the place! haha!! Juz kidding!

No comments: