Thursday 17 January 2013

This Scout Girl?

Salamu alaikum folks~
Well, I made a promise that I would hopefully won't fail my readers.. ;D
I said that I would post it within these 2 weeks of my vacation..
but now that it's almost ALMOST finish, this 2nd week is almost finish..
I'll try to do it now.. ;DD Was so caught up on having fun or just lazy-ing around the whole day.. XD
hehe.. that I didn't even bother to put up a post about these past few days on what's happenin' around me..
So sorry.. Suddenly lost my interest.. -_- But oh well.. ;DD



Yes, I bring 2 bags.. I know this may seem like awkward..
But I just can't leave all the necessary things behind.. =))
I notice people in my college.. maybe those 1st years or not, they
only bring a fashion designer's bag or a small cute knapsack or handbag..
that has their make-ups and one notebook.. probably..
I DON'T KNOW, SO DON'T JUDGE ME!
Well, this is mine.. XD I know I'm already in college but I still can't leave my necessities.. XD

I use the Dark Pink Tiger-look Handbag, if I have something that I want asap..
You know, it's just easy to get.. unlike the bagpack.. It'll take me atleast 15 seconds or so
to get what I want from all the messes I have inside that big chunk of bag.. XD
and that I also put my obento *lunch box/es* and water bottle in here.. hehe..

1st year Math Book (Prep Year)



My Cute Notebooks~ >3<

My trusty and favorite calculator ever! XD
I had this since I was in HS.. ;> so it's like.. 5 years now? ^w^

Playon markers,
That my cousin bought for me in Philippines~
Our favorite brand! XD I'm not using it much.. 
Who knows when I'll return to Philippines..
It's just too cute to use.. lol!

I'm not really a fan of Angry Birds but because my cousins bought this for me..
and well I treasure these kinds of thoughtfulness.. X3 So far I feel that, from all of the
wallets I've ever had, this is important and used it longer than the others.. XD
But I feel that next to my cellphone & keys.. I should definitely bring this.. hehe..
I bring this to college because my ID is here.. not because of spending money to buy food..
You know I bring my own so why buy? Free Food is better.. ;DDD XD Well for me that is..

 My personal favorite notebook!
It's like a diary but the more you look at it inside
it's like for appointment, reminders and stuff you need..
I know it's written diary but REALLY you buy that?
I mean you fell for that? Usually diaries have locks in them
so who would even think of reading mine.. I mean..
Yeah I write SOME of my thoughts in there too..
That would be classified as diary too right?
oh never mind~ You understand.. =P

 And THESE are my basic necessities.
I don't keep make-up..
well except for the eyeliner..
which I also seldomly bring and use.. ;D
The Hello Kitty spray has alcohol inside..
Baby Flo Summer Slush, Mirror, Johnssons Powder,
2 Jergens Lotion, comb, and flower soap.. 

It seems that these are just few things to you but if I put my abaya
and maybe some extra clothes for PE plus that BIG Math Book!
That bag-pack gives me FULL bag.. or more like pregnant.. kekeke~ XD
so it's really heavy wherever I go.. Some students even think that I'm a teacher.. CHE!
I didn't have any locker yet.. so Inshaallah this coming week..
2nd Semester starts, Inshaallah!! They'll be giving us lockers~ >w<
So I hopefully won't be having this heaviness or burden wherever I go..
BUT I might still have 2 bags with me.. XP =))

oh and you know what.. whenever I use my eyeliner..
I would tend to forget I had it on & scratch my eyelids.. hehe~
It really irritates me sometimes.. Because I'm not used to it..
But I still put them on.. For style~ XD
Also whenever I put on a lip gloss.. which I thought would stay there for hours and hours~
even if you eat, it won't budge.. I thought it would be like that..
So it's like in the future, I won't be wearing lipstick much.. hehe..
But when I learned from my friend that she puts it on every time it comes out..
I waz like.. I dun wan to do it everytime!! It just takes my time.. You know~ ;D
So for me, the recommended for my lips is the Violent Lips..
I just checked out their website.. and WHOA~ They had this new product for eyes also~
ME LIKEY~! XD I think.. hehehe.. It's REALLY cool!!!

So here's my entry for today~ and also a lil information about me..
Now you're getting to know me more.. XD lol!!
Btw, if you have been reading my past blog post do you remember
what I said? I said that I'll have a free time anytime I want to post about it..
Well.. I DID have ALOT of free time to post about it..
But I just posted it now.. hehe.. Well RIGHT NOW,
I'm in the mood for posting some more.. Anyways..
Please FOLLOW me~!!
And I'll end this post with this picture..

This was what's written on the notebooks I had~ Aren't they sweet, cute, & CHEESY? lol! Anyways..
Take Care Y'all~ God Bless~ and Good Luck!

No comments: