Thursday 17 January 2013

MyWapBlog vs Blogspot

Okay I don't want to put a bad argument about this.. I juz wan to tell you what I think about it..
Well so far MWP is maybe just a new site that still needs alot of improvement..
BUT I LIKE IT! FOR REALZ!! I immediately made an account right away.. XD
When I found out I can blog tru CP!! I've been searching for it coz I can't blog here using my cellphone.. =(

Well.. I think I'm already posting some on WMP that is making it looking more like a blogspot than
a short and simple(?) post.. lol!! I know, I'm sounding more like I'm making it like a twitter.. haha!! Yeah!
Kind of.. But still.. XD

I think that this is made for those who like to use cellphones more than desktop and blog in there..
Anywhere, Everywhere and Anytime.. As long as there is internet of course!

I personally don't trust any wi-fi that is outside our house..
Those which I don't know.. coz we may never know that they are already taking or know
our most private or personal things.. on internet.. you know like.. passwords...
oh and this is only for Wi-fi.. but if you have that 3G thing on your cellphone I guess you won't
be scammed.. hehe.. ;D and less trouble.. hehe.. So go to a place where there is a strong signal.. ;>

Hmm.. I guess that's all? hehe.. Juz xpressin' my thoughts~ ;>>

*I wan to watch K-DRAMA!!*
Full House 2 & To The Beautiful You

No comments: