Saturday 10 November 2012

Mom's book

Okay so now that I've borrowed 3 books from my friend..
Thick books.. I think this will be my first time reading thick books.. :))
My mom has.. But she usually finishes them.. 2 or 3 days..
If she loves it.. She's done within that day she got the book..
or maybe when she just started reading that book!
For me, reading novels like Nancy Drew's..
are fantasy.. I like fantasy.. But when it comes to real life,
or maybe not, stories I tend to be emotional when there are times.. XD
Now that I showed the books to my Mom..
She actually said that she finished reading John Grisham's The Litigators..
I was thinking.. Isn't the Legislators? Coz my friend has the 1st cover..
It's just small and about my pinky's thick..
But Mom's she bought in Jarir Bookstore..
It's big.. hard cover.. and kind of thick too..
Even though it's already big..
But she has different cover..
So I thought that maybe it's different..
                     
                                        My friend's                                              My Mom's

But I guess I'll just have to read it since my mom made me feel like it's cool! lol!
And that's all for now.. Oh and one more thing..
I also saw this cover:

I didn't know that people can make different covers in one book.. How come twilight isn't? lol!
Juz kidding.. XD Oh I'd also like to read those.. and Harry Potter Series..
It's just that.. I dun have it.. Need to buy.. or just borrow it from the library, I HOPE THEY HAVE IT THERE IN UNIVERSITY!!, or my friend's.. and return to them ASAP!! >w<




No comments: