Friday 16 November 2012

Auto-Hide Navigation Bar

Assalamu alaikum!
>w< I know~ I haven't written my homework in ballpen and
I'm still here on this freaking net~ XD
Well I was really planning on blogging yesterday but..
I was busy with cleaning.. *was in the mood* HIMALA i know~ =)))
Tomorrow's the deadline for our Assignment..
*Seriously what's the difference between Assignment and Homework?
It's all done at home... hehehe.. I know the meaning.. ;P*
and you know what, our teacher just gave it this Wednesday..
We should atleast have a week to pass it to her like what
she did on our 1st Assignment but then again we're already late
or what she thinks.. *Please we're just Prep year, as you would say,
handle us with care* XD Coz there are some questions that
we haven't discussed in class and she's giving that? I mean come on!

So, what I really wanted to try out for today is
to test if the Auto-Hide the navigation bar here on blog
is really working? *testing*
While I'm testing, I wanna say something..
Now I'm already having the feeling that I CANNOT do anything I want..
or have the time I want to spend for my leisure times during
weekdays~ There's no more spending time on net..
But I always give, that's why school work..
or should I say.. College work is piling up..
The things I should do, should be done!!
I know I kept repeating this on my mind
but what do I get? Procrastinating?
LOL!! I can't separate for a while with this freaking net!
=)) Oh and one example?
Fixing my tumblr page!

With a little more of adjustment I can show off my tumblr
to anyone I know!! XD Except that.. I am still having lil troubles~
>w< that I shall fix! haha!!

That's what I've been busy with! I loved it!! =))
Also I've been learning a few things in Photoshop by myself..
Suprisingly.. Coz I wouldn't really give time to anything.. *not literally*
except when I don't have anything to do in College..
My FREE TIMES this semester are kind of not boring to me anymore..
*Testing is loading*
awww~ It's not yet working!!! >.< Still needs some work in this one..
Or am I the ONLY one who gets this?

Oh okay~ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I got it!!
Thanks to Btemplates!
*Now my neck hurts~ Need to sleep! & I need to write down my
assignment right after this DX*
This is the only site..
I THINK.. that have helped me..
You know why?
It's because where you put it is important..
Or else it won't do anything..
Only Btemplates made my day..
*actually night XD hehehe*
Check out these sites;
  1. inblogger.com
  2. zoomtemplate.com
Reasons to why I want you to check it out is:
  1. Where did they say should I put the code? Test it out.. It didn't work for me.. ;(
  2. And I just figured it out that  removing the navbar is one of TOS violation. idk what that is but I didn't even try to remove that thing.. good thing too~ >w< Oh and I just read the whole thing..
The 2nd site also said the correct place..
Why am I just scheming things? >w< This is annoying!
That's why it's always my fault..
Anyways! Since now that I'm done with that problem~
Next will be my FREAKING ASSIGNMENT!
Sweetdreams and Goodnight in advance! XD

P.S. I've tried recording my voice with our Microphone..
That came with the English Time Kit..
That my mom bought~
I didn't know that THIS IS REALLY COOL!
AWESOME!! XD Soon I will also make
a Vlog.. but not showing my face..
I think.. haha~ Inshaallah! This will be on my waiting list! >w<

No comments: