Saturday 10 November 2012

10 11 12

Assalamu alaikum!!
These weeks I'm not really having enough time to spare for blogging!
I should concentrate now that my, our vacation's over..
Now that the clubs I've attended are going to be active..
and I'm having a Midterm this week..
and homeworks that I kind of not understand in Math!
UGhh!! Well never mind that!
Today's date is really extraordinary!
10, 11. 12
XD I know.. It's not October and I should have made a post for that..
Silly me.. I think I was busy in those days!
But what do you know.. Today's month is November..
and the date for today's 10..
and the year is 2012!!
=))) Cool!! for those who are born for today..
mashaallah! And sweet!! For those who are having anniversaries..
wedding? monthsary? well all of the above!

So I did today; was I added 'Copy To' and 'Move To' on my Context Menu..
Context Menu is when you right-click on mouse.. A shortcut menu appears..
That's context menu..
I wanted to add that coz I tend to have lots of pictures...
files... and other stuff that I need to arrange that until now I haven't done it!
Thank goodness I read that book in our library in University..
*It's soo, how do you call this, hard? and long word to say the UNIVERSITY..
Can't it be like how we used to say it? SCHOOL? lol! I know~ but it's much more
easier to say and much more faster than saying that 3-syllable word*
Oh and I learned one shortcut key from my bestfriend; Windows + D
*trying* ahh nice!! It's faster than clicking!! =))
I feel this is better! ^_^

I'd like to thank them so..

Check out these websites!
Copy To
Copy To and Move To
They made me know where to put the codes..
Coz I saw it first from a book.. & didn't want to bring the book home..

Just noted down the codes.. Well so far! This has been my first 'published' post in this NOVEMBER!
Well take care everyone!
Time flies really fast now! >w<

No comments: