Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sticky Notes

Assalamu alaikum!
How are you? :)
I dunno about you, but I'm not trying this one out for today~ ;D
But here's what I saw today!
I was really annoyed.. once again!
Coz I can't scroll down using my mouse, on Sticky Notes!
I know they're only meant for small piece of informations..
But what do you know.. I'm already having a bunch of them on my screen!
It's like they're almost going to cover my whole screen! Is that even a
Post-it note? >.< LOL! But never mind!
Let's get to the point!
I saw this website.. Coz not only me..
Also Ben was having the same problem..
But i dunno if the last 2 people did solved his problem..
I'm thinking of just downloading KatMouse.. But I'm not in the mood to
experiment or play with my laptop now.. It needs to rest!
After all I've put in sooo much cuteness! XD
Like the ClickStar2... But what I've downloaded is from her.. ;))
They're sooo much helpful!! Soo grateful to see their vids! ^_^
Okay till then~ See Yah! TC! ^_^

No comments: