Monday 22 October 2012

New font!

Assalamu alaikum!!
^_^ Once again!! I've downloaded this new cute font for 
our blackberry!! MASHAALLAH!! *say mashaallah too*
Hehehe~ My father just got it (the BB).. ;D Question him if you want answers.. XD
Just wanted to try putting in different fonts coz I saw my friend's before,
she has this SO SUPER CUTE FONT, and now that I have it RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
Well you know, I just wanted to meddle with it! XD AND VIOLA!!
IT'S THERE!! XD AM LOVING IT!! XD
except that I just noticed that.. Not everything's in the font!! >.<
But I still like it! ;>



Just click on the picture if you too, want to download the font!! ^_^
If the link on the picture is expired please tell me so that I'll update it~ 
Thanks to this link! It helped me how to put fonts without paying, and putting any
applications! ^_^ ;))

No comments: