Saturday 29 September 2012

Do you think it's worth it?

Salamu alaikum~ September is almost at its end~ TT^TT
Another year will be coming soon.. Inshaallah..
My friend's birthday is actually today~!
Isn't that nice? More celebrations to come please..
Before September leaves.. ;))
Oh now i remember..
The person I hate [not really] will also be having birthday soon..
This month.. -_-
Anyywayysss~ XD
I'm a little bit kind of not doing any posts anymore..
But I've piled alot of things I want to post that needed
some editing before showing it to u guys.. hehehe..
Oh btw, I recommend ya'll to read this~!


Come on~ It's WATTPAD!!
I know you'll LOVE it! XD
So here's one of the first stories I've read!!
And WATTPAD's having THE BEST authors!!
Don't you think? ;))
I've finished reading it~! Hope the author would continue and upload as soon as possible..
Inshaallah~! ^_^ ;))

No comments: