Wednesday 19 September 2012

Album Art

Salamu alaikum~
Okay, I just managed to fix it now..
Coz it didn't bother me much..
But I wasn't also counting on changing it also..
My WMP (Windows Media Player) is not changing its
Album Art.. Some of the songs that I play are not changing it's album art
even though they have the right album cover/art.. It's always
Dream High's... it's when SamDong saw JinGook kiss HyeMi album art.. TT^TT *hate that part*
Even though I still love seeing it every now and then.. lol! But I just got bore seeing it always.. >.<
Now it's fixed thanks to Cnstnc680.
I dunno if it will come back.. But inshaallah I will update this post if it does come back..
So here's how I did it..
> press ALT
> Tools then Apply media information changes
> A dialog box [or wtvr you call it] will appear..
> If changes didn't occur if it's finished loading..
   Close the WMP and open it again..
   Try to open the songs that would appear different in album arts..
Mine, alhamdulillah, it's fixed! ^_^

No comments: