Wednesday 1 August 2012

Searching On The Address Bar

Okay man! That was fixed!
Alhamdulillah!
Thank GOODNESS!
I AM LOVING GOOGLE MORE~!
I had this trouble that whenever I search through the address bar,
here in Mozilla Firefox, I go to the wrong search engine...
It's dumb.. I didn't like it! I don't like it! & I NEVER WILL!
I would always end up at this search.conduit.com especially
here in OUR place it's hard (or not)
and irritating coz I searched it in English &
(sometimes "multi-language" not in the dictionary i know)
I want the results to be in English too!
Here in my, OUR, place.. Search one thing they give you ARABIC!
and if it's in ARABIC, it's in the RIGHT side!
>_< GAHD IT WAS SOO ANNOYING! (for me)
MUCH! So I had the urge to fix it today!
Coz I had to search *there Over and OVER again!
*Of course I would search in the address bar
whenever I'm in a hurry.. YES, I know there's
a search engine but the first thing I always
see is the address bar.. ;)) 
 I dun wan to end it like that EVER again!
Fixed it at first with the useful about:config.
I thought that the keyword to fix everything
would be search.. So i typed in search..
Saw some multiple "problems"
I thought it would be..
Changed the babylon or conduit or whatevs to Google.
Nothing happened.. It wasn't that!
so then I searched for the solution!
I also hoped that the things I did didn't
alter the settings to a bad condition.. XD
I dun wan to meddle with the settings I dun know
what it'll do to my browser..
So there.. I am suppose to search & change ONLY
the  Keyword.URL.. But at my first try,
it didn't work.. coz I turned off the Internet Keyword Search.
then again.. searching...
& this made me enable my Internet Keyword Search again..
But I reset my Keyword.URL..
I tried to search through the address bar.
But it wasn't the search engine I wanted!
Now it's Babylon's turn to show!
UGH! HATE THAT ALSO!
Change it TO GOOGLE PLEASE!! TT^TT
Google is better! And I'm used to google..
So I thought it had to be a program!
I wanted to remove it!
So I managed my search engines I removed Babylon
and some other search engines i dun like!
Searched again in the address bar..
Okay I was really hoping it was gone already!
Back to Google!
But NOOO~ It's Yahoo!'s turn again!
LOL! I dunno what's in this laptop but I'm loving
it everytime I fix the problems i dun wan in it! XD
So I went to the Keyword.enabled
I thought, again, it had to be the boolean which is under type..
I really thought it was that!
I wanted to change it! But I can't find any results referring to that..
Only this! I didn't really read everything
but the main points can be seen from afar.. 
This link is pretty useful..
I used the google link for 
my default search engine
INSHAALLAH for good!
So I went again to check and see
what am I really missing out..
And BAM! it hit me.. lol not really..
I just went back from the pages I searched
to check again the steps one-by-one..
My keyword.URL..
I changed it! And FINALLY!
ALHAMDULILLAH!
I GOT MY WISH!

for a minute there I thought I already lost 'this' post..
thank goodness that auto-save is here! ^_^
just for typing this ♫ ♪ in here directly with your
keyboard would be a bad idea.. Trust me!
except for ♪ it won't do anything here.. ;))
So just use the copy-paste actions!

So yeah back to my topic! All's solved..
I hope this helped! Atleast I have something to share..
Don't I? ;)) Goodluck! ^_^

Here's another thing..
I solved another problem within
my cellphone.. I have this 2 GiG
Memory and as you all know..
You won't LITERALLY get 2 GiG
in the memory.. so I had to put those
messages and pictures here on my lappie,
The game that I downloaded before and
saved it in my memory card would always
irritate me seeing in my Gallery/Files.
If it is saved in your memory card you,
of course, will automatically see what you
have inside through the computer right?
But the game [angry bird]
isn't showing on my laptop..
But it would be on my cellphone..
I knew how to check it on my laptop.
It was hidden.. But I didn't hid the file..
Why would it show on my cellphone
but not on my computer??
It had to be a virus!
RIIIIIGHT?
You of course would know it's obviously
a VIRUS! R-I-G-H-T?
*Ain't sure if 'twas a virus.
Just be precautions.. 
I deleted it! Formatted it!
And just to make sure,
I formatted it again on my cellphone!
So yeah.. Just a lil problem..
But it irritated me.. XD
So yeah!
Until my next chaos! >w<

A Keyboard Shortcut I learned today:
CTRL + 1 [from numerical pad/end] brings you at the very end of your draft page/working page..
i.e. when you are working on your composition here in blogger..
to make it easier to understand for me whenever you're making a new post
You can use this technique.. ;)

The links are just there within my message..
just so to let you know how it helped me & where I got these useful information! ^_^

No comments: