Sunday 19 August 2012

Imikimi can't edit my pictures

Salamu alaikum folks!
I had this imikimi problem..
but I wasn't really editing pictures there..
Often.. XD I liked it somehow..
Hey, did you know that Picnik has been already shutdown?
Oh such a tragic.. But I found this another site that really looks
like Picnik.. www.Ipiccy.com/editor 
Be sure to check it out..
I would REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLY
love to edit pictures anytime I want.. But I just don't give time.. >.<
Fudge it! DX So as I was saying..
This imikimi problem was..
I can't edit pictures..
I mean like put the pictures there..
Even though I've downloaded the plug-in they asked..
It's better to edit them on Chrome..
So here's how I did it;
    > Copied this file;
                  C:\Program Files\Imikimi\Imikimi Plugin 0.5.1\npkimi.dll
    > If your's Windows Vista then put your copied file in this location;
                  C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\Plugins
You may need to create the Plugins subdirectory

My Result:
OH YEAH~! Now me and my cousin can edit pictures in Imikimi!! ^_^

Just check out the link I shared.. I based it all in there.. ;))
Goodluck! ^_^ Tell me if it worked well with you.. 

No comments: