Wednesday 2 May 2012

To BE Private or NOT

Okay.. I really dunno if these things I do in social networking are a must
so that I can be promoted to maybe i dunno yet.. LOL!
Am I expecting to be promoted? =))) XD
But to be a good social networker you should promote your blogs and other accounts..
Which in my case.. I should not really reveal everything about my life..
Others wouldn't understand.. But this is my only (maybe) place to SHOUT out my feelings without anyone knowing.. Sometimes I wanted my bestfriends and even my not really close friends to know this blog but I would rather think if I post something here that some people wouldn't like they might think,
What's the use of reading this blog.. It's not even..... you know... LOL!
It's just that...... Hmm.. I may have given my link to them but I think they're not really into reading my stuff..
Coz I say alot.. :)) but it's okay.. Atleast I'm saying my thoughts or monologues? :))

So if I will be really returning to twitter, I thought I should promote my blog so that I can get atleast some real friends to read my blog.. :)) But then of course anyone would love to read your blogs if you say something that would interest them right? I mean who wouldn't? Everyone does... ;))

Random thoughts:
Now I really feel like I'm having my relatives right by my side!
All along I thought I would be only with my family!
ALHAMDULILLAH! I really thank Allah for giving me and my brother to stay here in Philippines..
Knowing that.. I would really love to come back here again in Philippines..
But I would be expecting to sleep somewhere cold.. XD ;))


No comments: