Wednesday 2 May 2012

Going back again to Twitter?

Salamu Alaikum!
Once again.. I've started my blog this May 2nd.. XD
Anyways.. I opened my email and saw an old friend followed me back on twitter..
Now that I've opened his acc.. I see that he's back maintaining it again..
I remember when I was spending my time there.. Every time..
But then I got bored too.. But it was fun for sure!
Promoting their twitter accounts.. Joining their games..
And talking to fellow Filipino kpoppers..
And I also remember that I reached the limit of having atleast 500 followers..
I think.. But now it returned back to 100+.. TT-TT

OKAY~! That does it!
I need or maybe want to go back there again..
To follow my bestfriend.. and also to redeem back those who unfollowed me..
ESPECIALLY those who taught me *not only me but those who followed her*
hangul and how dare she! She unfollowed us.. TT-TT
Hate it! Sometimes twitter is having this problem that is sooo irritating..
That would make me sometimes not want to go online there..
Okay another thing.. If I go back there maybe they'll be wanting to...
oh nvm.. >.< I think alot! Oh and I love it whenever I find somethings
that I feel that they don't want me to know about it.. XD :))
That's just a random thought..
k that's all.. bye.. till next time again..
Mawala lng ang lahat sken *followers* wag lng ang nag22ro ng hangul at ang mga kaibigan ko!

I would really ♥ to share everything to you

No comments: