Saturday 14 April 2012

reviving my happiness~

LOL!! Reading my previous post actually made my mood light up a bit..
;)) And now that I kinda remember almost everything and I hope my laptop pw too.. >.<
Inshaallah!! During the times while I was there in Marawi..
I had/wanted to correct those people who had wrong grammars!!
But I've learned it's wrong to correct others.. ;D
*I still need to learn about that,
I actually don't get it yet*
As times passed didn't bother to correct them..
*Coz of some issues.. I just dunno if I should be telling this (story) one here.. On the public.. LOL!! XD*
and i didn't know that I kinda forgot things.. correct terms to describe..
But I guess now, blog is helping me..
Whenever I'm feeling down..
Happy.. or wanting to share my feelings..
This is the place!
So soon I'll be privatizing my blog..
Inshaallah..
hehe..
kk..
Till here I guess..
2AM already need to go..
didn't watched an episode of *TPOM for me to remind the times..
;))
TC
GB
GD
Assalamu alaikum

*The Penguins Of Madagascar

No comments: