Friday 13 April 2012

Moisty, Sweaty, GODDAMN HOT!!

MorNight..
Assalamu alaikum..
I've been a bad ghurl!!
and it's kinda irritating me much!!
I can't have the patience like I had before..
I'm feeling like a princess.. *LOL ikr feeler*
Just because of the weather!
and not having any air conditioner..
and.... well.. let's just say it's kinda personal.. XD
Once there in Mindanao..
The place where we lived in temporarily, Me and my bro..
had a brown/black out..
So it was at night.. Sleeping time..
YEAH!! Great timing isn't it?
So I was kinda waiting for the electricity to come..
My CP was dead.. *i think*  Nothing to do..
Flashlights aren't too good..
So I waited and soon got irritated much!!
Getting moisty.. *EWW*
don't want it anymore of waiting..
I was kinda wailing already..
Because of anger.. >.<
No one really heard me.. *thank god*
alhamdulillah.. My cousin and bro were already sleeping..
And I'm not.. GAHD! T'was irritating much..
So I decided not to sleep on the bed and wait on a matress/futon like..
Didn't want to be beside my cousin and bro coz they were like taking the space all over..
It's already HOT and they still want to take my space??
LOL!! I WAS thinking that.. So there I was me and my fan..
Fanning myself.. SUPER IRRITATING!!
I waited.. looking at my watch every time I feel that time has passed almost like an hour..
Hmm.. then of course I wanted to sleep humbly and cozily..
Can't wait for the electricity.. So i think I slept..
But I remembered that I woke by the time the electricity came back..
Almost 3 to 4am.. I forgot..
It went out at about 10pm so I waited for that long.. but of course everyone's sleeping how can I have a fun time waiting.. and also IT'S HOT!! I'm not really fond of getting hot!!
But of course IF I know there will be an AC any time I would like to use it..
I wouldn't mind of getting at least some minutes or hour out in the heat.. oh i mean outside to where there is no AC but not literally OUTSIDE the house where there will be no any possible AC except if there's a good, cool, breezing wind!!
So NOW I'm right here in Manila!!
No access of AC.. anytime I would love to have!!
except when you're in the MALL..
But Now i'm really lazy (timid) to go out.. even if it's just for a while.. >.< But when there is something like an occasion.. I WOULD LOVE TO GO!! ESP. when I'm interested.. I'm so sorry my dear bro.. You can't go out without me.. You don't know the place.. If only you could enjoy your stay here.. INSHAALLAH!!
So now.. back to where I want to tell you..
I've been sweating all day long..
Thinking that THAT is the reason to why there's something on my hand..
And I think it's allergies.. it's like a bubbly one.. you know like as if it'll pop anytime..
But this ones are smaller.. it's just that.. It's so irritating to touch!!
They're kinda getting 'ouchy' too..
So whenever I sleep I really dunno if I will ever going to get up early again..
Because it's like.. what AM I waiting for? >.< I mean what is there waiting for ME?
UGHH!! I WOULD LOVE to work or do anything!!
Basta may aircon lng po please!!
Anyway.. I sure want INSHAALLAH that there will be no next time for me staying in HOT PLACES with no Aircon AT ALL!! >.< Fans don't really help me much!!
BV for me.. and water? Hmm.. they only provide good feeling only for like 4 hours?? IDK!
Hmmphh!! BASTA!!
kk.. That'll be all.. My thoughts and Monologues.. XD
TC
GB
GD
Wa alaikumus salam!! ;))

No comments: