Monday 10 October 2011

Practicing before going to bed..

Hey Gals..
XD Okay I'm not much excited now.. >_<
But I'm juz gonna tell you that I'm making a wallpaper for my lappie.. *My first ever* WOOT~
ahehe.. In a simple but also cute *for me* way.. XD
hmm.. I'm not yet expert but i'm practicing to be one.. oh and I should be on bed by 9.. But what do you know, Time flies when you're having too much fun.. or not caring *at all* at the time.. >_< *that's me*
OH MY GOSH!!
Kk.. Gotta finish this so that I'll sleep.
Dun wanna wake up late morning.. >.<


Oh guess what~ I remember doing a wallpaper for my laptop~
But I didn't continue doing it and didn't do it at all~ =))
So I guess that was FAIL! anyways, Google is always there..
And it always has everything!! XD ♥♥♥
#August 2013 

No comments: