Thursday 13 October 2011

Jamba?

Okay lemme tell you something first before going to the main topic (not really though).. XD
I'm still having this 'excited' feeling on going to Philippines even though it'll be on the other day.. but not tomorrow.. and that's it.. haha..
Going to the subject I wanna share to you too..
Look what I've achieved now!!


Okay tell me if you notice something here that's different from the first picture I've shown you..
Comment below.. ahehehe.. Oh if you don't like there's a chatbox beside the scrollbar..
I need to sleep now.. I've got loads of things I wanna share wid all of you..
But ,as always, so lil time.. (for me that is) I spend almost everytime on procrastinating? XD That can't be..
I juz dun use my time wisely.. So inshaallah (God-willingly) when I'll be there in Philippines, I'll be having a proper time schedule.. I WISSH~!!! >_<
Kk.. Goodnight peeps.. ^_^

No comments: