Tuesday 13 September 2011

Bored..

I'm just killing time by watching on YT.. i was waiting for 9pm so i can sleep.. coz i didn't get any rest today since i went home from work.. ;DDD but now.. time has already passed by so fasstt.. and the things i need for tomorrow aren't ready yet.. >.< so i guess i won't be wearing the cute abaya.. ??? Am not sure about that.. TT^TT and yeah here.. If you too are bored and a kpop lover, check out this vids...

P.S.: Don't..... If you have already seen these vids.. :D








*I want one also.. I already have this on my wishlist.. XD*

Ohh now i'm interested to watch their Hello Baby Season.. XD And i shall be starting now.. ;))
I'll be adding vids here, in case you don't want to watch with me.. =)))
Do you know NigaHiga? HE'S SOOOO FAMOUS!! ^_^ 






Okay so i'll just have to stop here for today.. and among the videos i've showed you from NigaHiga, my favorite's the first one .. WOOT!! LOL!! EPIC!! FTW~!! ;))


I ended up not watching SNSD's Hello Baby at all~ (T^T)
#August 2013 

No comments: