Wednesday 28 August 2013

One and only?



Eyy~ lemme tell you something before I go to sleep.. XD
*It took me a long time to upload this post yesterday night.. As I was saying..
I was looking at this picture in instagram...
I was really amazed!!! I loved the way how it expressed its feelings ya know.. XD
Well that was the picture where the girl was seating and she was like under the water..
Sooo super cool!!! And I showed it to my sister..
As always she would always give me this blank reaction... or like a poker face...!!!
I hate it!!!!! I am showing her a piece of art and she's not even giving a single damn about it?
I was really annoyed.. and I was like teasing her.. Telling her that... 
that's why I don't want to show things to you coz all I get are blank reactions.. >_<
"You annoying person, you!!!" =)))
My sister's pick up line sometimes... XD
And so my mom saw me teasing my sis and I told her about the pic.. even showed it to her...
She also gave me a blank reaction...
And I told 'em... don't you guys even like the way how it looks? Don't you feel anything?
And my mom said.. they're just pictures.. they're not real..
*hurt* I told them "that's why I'm the only otaku around here..
Even though y'all watch anime.."
yer not a real otakus... XD
Didn't really said that last part.. just thought of it now.. =))) 
anyways.. gonna go to sleep now..
Need to wake up early.... to catch those "worms"!!!

Oh and congratulations once again to my dearest friend who just got her own laptop!!! XD

P.S.
I was having a hard time.. Didn't know that it can't upload the picture I wanted to show you guys..
i.e. from my cellphone.. I LOVE YOU VOCALOID!!! XD ♥♥♥

No comments: