Saturday 31 August 2013

My Nail Polish #2 ~ ♥

Okay call me crazy no problem~
What's up y'all? XD
I'm soooo happeeh~ hahaha!!
To the point that I don't want it to stop!!
Okay so today I wanna show you what I am wearing~
aka. Nail Polish! =)))


Soooo inspired to do this!! XD
Kaitoooo~~ =)) I soo love his voice!!
*there I said it.. Even though I didn't want to let y'all know*
OMG!! KYAAA~ o(≧▽≦)o

Even just hearing people (My sister or maybe my mother)
talk about some particular anime~ I'm beginning to think about them~!!
and scream~ ahahaha!! This might be overboard you say..
But I don't think soo~ ahahaha!! I just really love this feeling!!
My heart would just race every time I remember them!! XD

Oh about  the nail polish~ I love it every time I see them!!
If only I can just pair them with every thing else!!
It's just that in my wardrobe everything's PINK!
I only have less blue ~(T^T)~
And the blue I want is something close to this color!!
U know atleast a pair of earrings I dun have!!
That has the color okay~ XD
I at least want to show the world how I love you~~~
CHAR! lol!! (>y<) Khit isang araw lang!!
Oh on my left hand though.. On the ring finger it's painted with..
Silver and glitter... Dunno why.. but I wanted to leave it there for some reasons
that I dunno~ LOL! XD

I've been having this craving feeling! *or not*
More like 'Doki Doki' feeling~ >▽<
and they're just really making me feel more into them!!
Right now I am having this GREAT sensation on such things
because it helps me kind of "motivate"? haha!!
I wonder if they'll help me even during this college time!! haha!!

And I shall end this post!
Okay so if you have any FACTS about Kaito~
PLS SHARE THEM!! XD

No comments: