Thursday 9 May 2013

One of those embarassing moments....

Hey guys~ First of all, I'm sorry...
I don't mean any disrespect but I'll be skipping my formalities today..
coz of the topic! DX "As you can see on the title of this post!" ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

Do you know those moments where u suddenly remember those
EMBARASSING and ANNOYING MOMENTS????
I really can't handle those times!!
It's like I feel that I want die again and again!!
Whether it's just a recently made one or
the most oldest moments that i could've remember in my life!
I want to have a remedy for these kind of symptoms!
I seriously want to kill myself right now!! *haha.. Juz kidding though..*  (^▽^;)
Remembering it again and again!!
UWAAAAAAAAAAAH~! (T^T)
I really can't believe I've done those things!!
Like stuttering in front of everyone..
Not knowing what I should do and
doing crazy embarassing stuff infront of the
people that they shouldn't have seen me doing it! TT^TT

No comments: