Saturday 2 March 2013

The Rubik's Cube

Hmm.. Assalamu alaikum~ Hmm...

Hmmm.. I dunno if I should say this or not~
but it's kind of irritating.. and not..
coz you see.. OF ALL THE DAYS, why does it have to be NOW?
Okay.. Fine.. I realized I was on the wrong side.. very very wrong side..
coz u see~ hmmm... She could've atleast juz give it to me..
She won't even give me a damn WARNING about it..
*she did gave me a warning but usually on the first warning it's like..
okay I'll give it to you.. but the next time I see you, say adios to it!*
I should get this kind of warning.. >w<
This way I would really get SCARED and NOT to do it
EVER again in my whole life as long as it's her~! >w<
SERIOUSLY?!!!! What's with that?
I mean... COME ON!
I just did it once.. I won't repeat it again!
Can't you even have the TRUST in me?
SERIOUSLY! Of all the times.. WHY does it have to be now?

Okay.. I was even glad that she took it away from me in class..
but not giving it back to me.. was even more harsh!!
SERIOUSLY!! NO!! I won't let it go for today..
Atleast for these FEW FREAKIN' HOURS... nu 'uh~
I should've told her.. "Please take care of that.. It's very fragile!"
>w< It's true~ it's not made for KIDS with sturdy hands!
It's made for kids (and adults) with the MIND and having the thoughts of TAKING CARE OF IT!
Who knows what's in that mind of hers.... >w< I AM DEFINITELY not liking those moments~
This'll be one of my serious, worst, nightmares~
and I hope that I won't remember this AGAIN in the future~
But I think I will because of this freakin' RUBIK'S CUBE!!
As long as I'll be having a THIS thing on my hands...
I won't be *maybe* forgetting THIS thing that happened to me~!


MY PRECIOUUUUUSSS~~

No comments: