Monday 25 February 2013

FREE?!


WHAAAA~!*screams of horror*
Salamu alaikum~
Reporting from what I did yesterday~!
How are you? >w<
I'm not fine.. I'm having TWO QUIZZES for today..
and what I did all day yesterday was, SLEEPING!
I totally forgot to wake up!
I didn't have any dreams ok..
but I think I had.. but only little! >w<

I already found my locker~ WHOOOT! XD
Alhamdulillah!! Funny thing is.. when I found it..
I really didn't know what to put inside!! XD
I just put on my password.. that I still need to think about..
Is password better then keys? I think yes but in some ways no.. >w<

then the sudden change of rooms that I wasn't paying MUCH attention to..
from the day before yesterday's meeting.. I think I was sleepy.. he he he~
So what I did.. After our 1st period which was 7:30-8:20 Math, was our English..
I had to attend coz that's what they said, last sem.. I didn't know I HAD to get my results
from that TEST! what I was jus having on my mind was "Alhamdulillah NOW I FINALLY got my results, next GO TO THE CLASSES IMMEDIATELY!!".. I didn't mind as long as I don't have to take english this semester.. anyways, I'm going back to the past now.. I need to get back to reality in which I need to review and instead of doing that I'm typing an essay.. O_O
ok, so I had to search all the rooms.. even disturbed few classes.. >w<
How stupid and rude of me~ so sorry to all the TEACHERS!! >w<
after that.. I didn't know what else to do.. thought of going to my teacher's office!
I saw her updated sched~ and YES! the only place I didn't look for.. >w<
and yeah.. I still had to attend the class.. I really didn't want to have an absent..
but that's already one for me~ Even my friend congratulated me.. XD =)))

then the third! the GYM! the ACs are finally working..
It's freezing cold in there!! and sad to say, NOW we can finally start having our PE-GYM Classes.. XD
Which is maybe good for the teachers~ but sad for me and the others to not to play badminton.. >W< XD

and this is all for now~ Hope y'all had a fun day yesterday too~
NOW I'm planning on what to put inside my cute locker~
I'll take a picture of it too~ ;>>
thanks for reading and that I spent this time for blogging..
K.. BYERS~

No comments: