Sunday 6 January 2013

GANTZ Chapter 375

Salamu alaikum y'all~
Hmm.. Guess what..
I just spent my whole day yesterday
reading GANTZ!
It was crazy!! and I really planned on finishing it
within that WHOLE DAY! but I really can't..
I just finished the remaining 15 chapters,
and I thought, "This manga would definitely
not disappoint me till the very end!"
But what the hell????!
It ended at the very last moment,
when everything should be alright..
and NO MORE WAR!!
CHAPTER 375!!!
Why does it have to end now??
I would want to wait..
but How will I know when
they've already scanlated the continuing chapters?
Please!! If I only know someone who's
die-hard otaku fan!! XD Who really knows ALL
about it!! there would be someone..
HOW THE HECK WOULD I KNOW??? *RAGE*
PLEASE OKU!! Dont' make it like this~

Kei-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!
Tae-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! =))
I just love it!! ♥♥♥
It's totally different from the movie!!
but I also love how they ended it there!! (I'm relating about the movie k?)

No comments: