Saturday 26 January 2013

► ATTENTION! ◄

Assalamu alaikum guys~
Well, we've already started officially our 2nd semester~!
Hmm.. *thinking* Instead of writing it in my diary, I started it here first~
See?? This is how I LURVE my readers~ LOL!!
ESPECIALLY those who are silent readers.. THOSE who are creepers~ LOL!!
No offence guys.. But really.. I don't like.. *NOT REALLY* it's just the feeling of not knowing who read ur blog.. and later on I find out and will be keeping on wondering.. " OMG! She read my blog~ without me knowing... " I mean yes I tell you to visit my blog.. well atleast let me know when.. or like.. AT LEAST, the " Shout Box " I put on this Blog's right side~
Pretty please~ ;>>> That's the least you can do for me.. for my blog.. ;P

Well.. My blog title.. Made me remember one of the girls in our college..
" Are you paying attention? " XD ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ~

Anyways, moving on to my day..
THANK GOODNESS~ ALHAMDULILLAH.. I got my schedule, even when I wasn't
expecting to have it as soon as possible! But Viola~ THERE IT IS!!
Was surprised at first.. but having it as MY OWN SCHEDULE was like going back to the old days~
Highschool days!! I would remember that we would sometimes have 10 subjects or more..
This really made me WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PAST~ UWAAAAAH!! TT^TT
But thankfully again~ we haven't started our classes yet.. So we can be cool today..
But since I got or should I say we got, our schedules already.. We're about to start on it TOMORROW!!
So Blood shedding starts tomorrow.. LOL!! Juz kidding.. I'm juz going to be sad..
*for not having them with me* Hmmpp.. >:I Lucky you~ XP
Anyways, having fun or not.. It's still college..
and this is still, my/our preparation to COLLEGE...
So it's like.. be a little more serious will you?
Even if Joker asks you "WHY SO SERIOUS?" or GD!! KYAAAAA~ LOOOOL!!! >///////<

and...  what else? It really feels good that somehow now I'm not having that heavy burden I've been keeping to myself.. NOW I can talk with it with someone else.. even though he/she isn't interested..
IT'S GOOD TO LET IT OUT ATLEAST ONCE IN A WHILE!! *suddenly thinks of ✖✖✖ ●●● * LOL!

So I'll leave you with this B-E-A-U-tiful shojo-type manga that I've finished reading~ fufu!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeey... read your blog ;)

lol..didnt know about the shout out box.... well actually, didnt even think about it ;p

anyway, love your blogs and keep posting ;D

Serenity Dreamer said...

Hrmmm~ lol!! =))) I'm guessing..
and urmmmm.... can't guess who exactly you are.. lol!!
=))) Thank you for reading my "blabberous" mind~ XD

Now that you know.. you can either leave a comment of shout box.. XD yer choice~ X3 Thank you again for ur precious time!! hehe!!