Monday 28 January 2013

2nd Day of 2nd Semester

UWAAAH~ *Ureshii na~
Salamu alaikum guys!! ^w^
Well this time, I've been really into Japanese stuff that's making me crazy all the time!!
and this just happened to me for the first time coz you see, I KEPT ON THINKING ABOUT IT TODAY IN COLLEGE!!
*/恥ずかしい~ SUPER!! =))) Coz I can't concentrate on what I should be doing..
and end up being a loner~ UWAAAHHH~~ I HATE TO BE A LONER!!! TT^TT
But first of all I don't want to ruin MY MOOD right now so let's start to something good to bad.. shall we? >w<
Okay~ THIS IS SOOOO COOL!! and NIFTY!! [juz learned a new word] XD
Now I *FINALLY* know how to make my own gif~~~~ WOOT!!
After a long time of wanting to edit on a more sensible and easier-way-to-edit-it program is [Photoshop] has finally opened its arms to me~ lol!

Thanks to these 3 folks~ montagicalo0rkhair0o, and maruzete!
► But beware... I'm just saying this for those who like to listen..
Maruzete's tutorial is silent.. so you have to pay attention on the video~

I will not start now.. but Inshaallah soon~ ;>>
But I can't wait to do it, since now that I've learned how it is done!!
I'm excited to make one!! NOW I CAN OFFICIALLY HAVE MY OWN GiFs too~
Isn't that cool? LOL!! X3 All those funny scenes in anime~ movies~ anywhere!!
I can FINALLY have my own!! I can MAKE my own!! WOOT!!!
This is soooo exciting!! >w<

Also I changed the look of my cbox.. I didn't take a picture of it..
It wasn't cute enough~ XD and the cool thing too.. is that you can change its font to whatever you like!
Ain't that cool again????!!! WOOT!! XD
and I'll be adding and changing the emoticons I have.. Some are rubbish.. really.. =)))
I juz wanted to add it there for random purposes.. =)))

Anyways!! I want to share to you about what happened today..
But it's already late... 11:43pm.. I need to rest now..
I don't want to look like sleepless in the morning!!
Ohhh~ and I'm sorry that ended up not telling you guys~
But here's a clue; FOREVER ALONE!!!
Well if I can and have time tomorrow inshaallah, I'll try to post it..
But if it becomes another sad... sorrowful day for me~ TT^TT
I might as well tell you everything!! >w<

But here's an optimistic idea that I gave to myself.. somehow~
After thinking.. and thinking..
There's still a big future for me~
This is another challenge set for me, coz I wasn't that ready enough..
It made me think to 'Just give up now'!
But no! My cousins, friends, batchmates.. and even my parents,
made me think that THEY'VE DONE IT! So why not me?
Even though I really MISS being in the old days..
Even if I wanted to stop the moment just so that it will not go away from my grasp~
I didn't want to grow up yet~ I didn't want to accept these kinds of challenge..
But something made me realize that 'This is not the end'~

Oh Misaki X Usami, Kamijou X Nowaki, and Miyagi X Shinobu also..
and because of them~ Made me think to the spot where why I should be "Continuing on" with this journey..
Somehow having these kinds of likes in Anime and reading Mangas made me give LIFE..
You know... Like the genre; slice-of-life... XD It is somehow like that..

Anyways.. I'll end my poetry here..
*second thought* I might not want to say it anymore..
on my next posts.. about what exactly it was..
But I might end up telling you everything! XD

The picture ain't mine.. Just added words~
I'm getting better at this [Photoshop]!

P.S.: If I can only draw anime peeps in PS~ TT^TT I'd make a million of those already!! XD
A lot of ideas would be popping out of my head!! Then I can be a mangaka!! WOOT!!
Thinking about it just makes me even more happier that I wished it would be true!!
But this is life!! I'm thankful enough already~ hehehe~ ;>
*/Embarassing

No comments: