Friday 30 November 2012

Manga & OR Anime

Salamu alaikum!
Okay I just want to say this!
Anime is better than Manga! Why?
COZ you can literally
FEEL, SEE, and HEAR,
the message they are delivering to us!
AND I'M DYING TO WATCH
ANOTHER SEQUEL IF THEY CONTINUE IT!
*SERIOUSLY*
This is my opinion..
It's also because,
when you read..
You have your own set of imagination..
Your own ways of thinking how it is being delivered!
That's why if I read a manga
I wouldn't want to watch an anime of it..
*but if the voice actors are freakin' GOOD! WHY NOT?*
and if I am watching the anime
and it has a manga...
I'm not really fond of it...
I'm not like the other Otaku fans.. ;D

But then Manga also has another good thing..
Coz you don't have to listen to any new songs
that would make you download the WHOLE OST.. *for me I would do that*
You'll not think about the background music
that will make you go with the rhythm *Sorry Rhythm, if you get what I mean* CX
or that will scare you.. give you goose bumps.. XD
and also imagination's good..
Especially when it's WILD! LOL!
EXCITE that's what it also gives us!
Makes us want to read more of it!

But if you're on a manga that's just started..    ←*I didn't get what I meant here now ///_/// sorry*
*In here, I meant like waiting for the next chapters..
or so in short words, Ongoing Mangas*
I can wait.. I can support the people..Well I really salute you for being patient..
but then my mood looses its thing to read that manga!
Don't get me wrong, I love that manga.. really!
Wishing I had those cards too~ X3   ←*talking about a certain manga*

and for us Muslims it's better
coz the only thing that would make us fitna(?) is our eyes..
and also You GET everything..
You understand the WHOLE PICTURE! ne? \OwO/

currently having a bias on TOMOE!!! X3

? - not sure if I said it correctly

No comments: