Thursday 4 October 2012

YM 11.5 and I've learned...

Salamu alaikum~
Okay here I am again.. My first post in October~ ;))
*good thing I remember*
I'm soo lazy to post what I'm recently doing here on my lappie~
But I'm most happy to help those who are in trouble like me..
So today I checked my YM to know what's going on.. hehe..
Just in case if some of the people are still there..
Hmm.. it's not new.. I just noticed that the Ads
were soo annoying.. lol! Hate ads.. >.<
I found some links..
at my first search it wasn't the thing i needed..
It says for any versions..
As if.. lol.. i dun wan to try anymore..
I might give my laptop a hard time..;))
also he gave a complicating instructions..
I opened the notepad..
and whut? open which location? open what file?
from where? in notepad or search in C:\?

Tried another search this time i wrote YM 11.
Also this.. They're just similar..

i liked it! downloaded it..
Wondered if there's an instruction on how to use it.. but there wasn't..
extracted and so i've opened the program..
 *currently listening to 2NE1's I Don't Care, brings back beautiful memories~ >w<*
 then.. I saw that it doesn't support my YM version..
I didn't know I had YM 11.5..
I dunno if this is the latest..
*now it's 2NE1's Fire LOL!! wanna dance with the song lol*
i tried some few options in AdBannerRemoverPlus.exe
The thing that I want to remove are the ads..
In just one click.. I thought this would be it but it turns out!
Because of the version it didn't go out!! TT^TT

Searched another one.. Hoping this time it would work!
I was not in the mood.. I just want to be done with this quick!
this time.. YM 11.5... downloaded Ad Destroy 8.8
and hmm.. IT IS STILL THERE!!! *RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEE*
I dun want it anymore!! I give up! I'm not even using YM anymore.. just for some reasons..
XD or a reason only.. =))) I opened it today..I'll try next time if they give a VERY detailed or somehow understandable instructions for those who are new to such explanations they give.. XD :D

============================

Bored? Want to play guessing game with Akinator? XD
and he's always guessing it RIGHT!! LOL!!

You see??? isn't this suprising!!! TT^TT LOL!! XD

============================


Okay!! LOL!! I'm loving CS!! ;)))
even though I'm learning few things I didn't know..
This is wonderful!! Such as.. Changing the numbers of recent programs to display and
numbers of recent items to display in Jumplist in taskbar!! Isn't that cool? LOL!!
But I dun wan to change it.. It's not really a prob.. *In my laptop that is*
So the next day.. LOL!! the thing that I wanted before..
was to remove the extensions of the files.. But now I feel that
seeing the extensions are better than being hidden..
hehe.. that's all~
TC ya'll!

No comments: