Tuesday 2 October 2012

Patterns~

Assalamu alaikum~
I just downloaded something in brusheezy and-or vecteezy a pattern..
So if you're just a first timer,like me, in adding a new pattern on Photoshop..
Here's how:
Computer > C:\ > Program Files > Adobe > Photoshop > Presets > Patterns and put your .pat file there..
Access your Photoshop.. Then click on the Paint Bucket Tool, instead of Foreground change it to Pattern.
Then when you want to choose your pattern.. There's a small arrow beside the different designed patterns..
click on it then 'Load Patterns..' and you can find your .pat file..

BUT in my case it was different..
First I made the hidden files show..
and went here; C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Presets
XXXX is the name of your account for example..
I just downloaded my PS.. So there..
Just wanted to show you how I did it on mine.. So that's all.. and as usual..
I'm soo thankful for how myphotoshopbrushes helped me~
Somehow~ ^_^

No comments: