Tuesday 16 October 2012

Madagascar 3

tada-tada-tada-tada-tada-tada AFRO CIRCUS, AFRO CIRCUS!! LOL!!
Mashaallah!! I'm soo amazed..
And I JUST HAVE GOT TO SAY THIS!!
I'M LOVING THIS ERA!! XD ALHAMDULILLAH!!
SUBHANALLAH!! Look at the TVs..
Before a tv is just SIMPLE!!
NOW THERE'S 3D in it!!
You can just watch it in YOUR OWN ROOM!
NO NEED to go to cinema..
Just to WATCH it in 3D!!
COME ON! This is just soo BRILLIANT!!
Where did these people get the idea?? LOL!!
Mashaallah!! ^_^ Everything's JUST SO SUPER COOL!
Now TVs are having 3D modes!
YOUR VERY OWN 3D GLASSES! *limited though*
CAN WATCH ANYTHING IN 3D!!
Everything just pops out like its REAL! XD
like MADAGASCAR 3!!
my ever FIRST movie that I watched in 3D~
AND I JUST DIDN'T WANT IT TO STOP!!
This time... everything was like soo MAGICAL!!
I WANT TO SEE THE CiRCUS!
I WANT TO SEE THAT IN REAL LIFE!!
I wanted to cry~ LOL!!
Tears of JOYNESS!! XD
Unbelievable!! I LIKE IT!! =))
oh no.................
I LOVED IT!!



No comments: