Sunday 26 August 2012

New look of this Blog-ster! 3#

Assalamu alaikum folks!
Howdy ya'll?
So I changed my blog layout from this:


To a more simpler look:


I would like more cupcakes but then I should make my own cupcake.. lol!
*obsessed much even though I'm not eating much of it XD*
So it would be nice and catchy to the eyes of my readers..
Now that I got what I wanted for my BG.. *but not exactly*
I also managed to remove the wrench/quick edit buttons..
Alhamdulillah! Oh and also this blog helped me quite a bit..
It removed some other wrenches, so I don't have to see
those whenever I scroll down to my tags, chuppiez, etc..
But I hafta warn you, I tried removing the wrench on
my chuppiez (i.e. followers) and on the very end of the footer
(i.e. the template images etc).. I can't! I tried atleast 2 times..

So this is what I did today! Oh and I watched the
'Changeling' of Angelina Jolie!
And it's actually real-story..
I cried! LOL! unbelievable! XD
but I liked it! TT^TT
I recommend you to watch it!

No comments: