Tuesday 31 July 2012

Where are you my V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

My Vacation's almost over~ Only 1 month.. and I'll be -_-
studying..O_o


AGAIN!
Well that's already enough for me!
WOW! Having no studies and nothing to worry about
made me already feel like ♫ I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY ♪
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I'm at ease! I can do anything I want now!
But a year or so from now, I would be thinking on
what J-O-B I'll be taking.. Nervously~
Nerve-cracking! >_<
UGH! Spending one year of not studying feels like...
Time flies so fast! As if I feel like I didn't have my 
V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!
Where has it been gone to?
OMG! Unbelievable!
It's unbelievable but it's LIFE!
Okay so back to the main topic!
Only one more month to go!
And they'll be sending me to COLLEGE!
HERE WE COME!
But I ain't ready! TT^TT
I think~
I guess I'll be earning more views now.
MAYBE!
Dunno.. lol!
owkay~ I guess IT will all start 
TOMORROW
but I'm not yet even feeling it!
HMMPH! CURSES for not sleeping early!
OKAY!
That's all for noe~

No comments: