Tuesday 11 October 2011

Bored! Play this!

Yoh! XD
What? Bored? Wanna play something that'll keep you wanting to know the ending?
Well for me I want! XD
Check out my vid;


Please excuse the sounds.. I juz was testing on how to video my desktop while I'm doing something.. ehehe.
I've been wanting this.. I'm so glad I have it here right on my lappie.. ^_^
But the only thing I don't have is to edit a video here.. TT^TT
I need to download or install it here before I can edit any videos I like..
Okay so back to the game I want to show you.. Oh I meant share.. ehehe..
Hmm.. Lookie.. What I've accomplished..


Spoiler/Cheat:
The thing I love here is when you're on the rocket and going higher until you reach the clouds you'll get a big smash when you reach the ground.. You can reach the skies by a rocket, glider, and the gum..

Okay I've already smashed the mirror two times juz only to get this pic.. and show you I've done it!! XD
I'm about to finish the achievements here.. only two more and I'm done!!
Guys and Gals!! Check it out whenever you're bored.. ;)
Oh and If you're worried the you might *lose the game, no need to worry it's not going anywhere.. XD
ehehe.. Okay that's all.. Have Fun!!

*As in like if you exit the window you can still play it when you open a new window..
Coz for some games it's like that~

No comments: