Wednesday 17 August 2011

WHAAAA~!!! Forever Alone...

 

whahahaha~!!! This was my feeling when i didn't have any followers/friends here.. :))=)) but Alhamdulillah~!! I have my dearly beloved friend n-named as Jang2x.. XD WOOT~!! XD But still i wanted to show you my best effort on fixing my own blog.. >.< Thank you btw, for the bubble picture.. it gave me an idea after you shared the pic to me.. ;))) XD Thank you very much.. ^_^ Your friend also helped me even though i didn't understand her.. ehehehe.. =))

2 comments:

jangjang patchi said...

lol :)) maybe you can ask her if you wanna know something. just post on her comment box XD I'm sure she'll reply back :)

Serenity Dreamer said...

ahhh.. for a sec i thought you were referring 'HER' as yourself.. :))=)) silly me.. XD i even posted a comment and i hope you won't read it even though i deleted it.. that's possible right? :D