Tuesday 16 August 2011

Long Await? Not Much...

Assalamu Alaikum..
Well, Alhamdulillah we got our internet back and so as our telephone... ^_^
Now not only in internet, i can call my friends in telephone too.. except that my friends whom i want to call now are gone *in this place*, maybe busy, and invalid numbers.. But I can still remember my friend's, but she was more than a friend to me... My mom would tell us that before, they[my mom and kim's mom] went together to get a telephone number ever since that we would always keep on calling everyday even though we've seen each other in the school.. XD But now she's in Philippines already.. I missed calling my friends through the phone.. ;)) or maybe only her.. She's been the only friend I've ever talk to.. But I did have this times that I talked to Jang2x for like an hour or so.. XD I miss it soo much!! ;)

UPDATED VERSION
August 26, 2012

No comments: