Wednesday 17 August 2011

First Obligatory Prayer - Fajr

I already brushed my teeth but i didn't make wudu yet, coz i was thinking; what if it was my fault for not letting him/her brushed their teeth before the adhan.. So i decided to brush my teeth then after they are finish then i can make my wudu.. Now, of course, we finished our sahoor and brushed our teeths.. Then the adhan called, the first one, and everyone's already finished doing wudu and brushed their teeths in my family and i'm the only one left who didn't make any wudu.. The adhan called and i made my wudu then after finishing it, my mom called me "Where are you?" and so as my father.. Of course where would I be? Playing with the cats? Going on internet secretly? NO! but of course doing WUDU what else? i hated this moment.. I was like, why do they kept on calling me, did i take too long to make my wudu that the second adhan already called or the salah was already finished in Masjid? My GASH~!! i was really annoyed by this.. but of course after praying, "SUBHANAALLAH" the anger went away.. so i was thinking that we should really value praying 5 times a day.. especially for me coz i easily get hot tempered.. hehehehe.. XD

While we were praying, there was a gap between me and my mom.. I don't like it when there's a gap.. So i was thinking, maybe she'll move beside me.. Because before she *don't remember if it was mom or dad who* told me that there should not be a gap between us so that the Shaitan will not be there.. The prayer finished without her moving an inch beside me.. i mean like i didn't feel that she wanted to close the gap, it's like she was waiting for me.. *but that moment i was really (not really) angry* So yeah.. this is just my morning story for muslims.. eheehe..

No comments: