Wednesday 10 August 2011

Cellphone Plushie holder

I have pink and blue, like these ones.. >3<

Look lookie~!!! I have one of these here.. Before i bought it in 2SR stores and loooook~!! They're actually selling it also online.. wooow.. sugeee~!!! XD At first, i saw this with yellow color and looked further, i saw pink, green and blue.. That time I only had few money and i only bought two of them and i thought i'm gonna come back and buy the remaining 2.. So i bought 2 of them and forgot to come back for the 2 and I just realized that NOW, this time and this moment.. GAHD~!! i should have came back.. I hope no one has bought it yet.. TT-TT Will anyone come and join me buy that again?

UPDATE: August 26, 2012
Now I finally found it all! After cleaning our room!
All four! I told my sister that I didn't remember buying all four of them! LOL!

No comments: