Monday 22 March 2010

Hello..

Hi.. i just registered here.. hope in time i'll get know everything.. btw, i haven't finish my World History homework.. it's about Christian's History.. and i'm a muslim, borned muslim.. and time right now is 12.30 am.. my gosh.. i got to sleep early coz I'll wake up early tomorrow for school.. This is so hard for me during this month.. Last month I haven't been like this but now.. Oh yeah, i just realized i've been like this because i can't wait for our Holidays or Vacation.. LOL!! ok.. got to sleep and wake up early.. Bye and sweetdreams to all..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?

I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Many thanks!
Also visit my weblog graphic design

Serenity Dreamer said...

Hi!
Salam!
How are you?
I just want to say,
I'm soooo happy that you read my post! ^_^
which part would you like me to elaborate? :D
Coz if it's about the WH thing, I already forgot about it.. Sorry long time.. ;))
I did visit your weblog but I can't comment..
I should make my own WP b4 doing that..
I have a Question about the Web designing..
Is it included in the Course of Computer Science?
I decided on taking ComSci instead of IT,
once I saw how advanced the subjects are than in ComSci..

That's all I hope you reply..
Godbless~